Turkey Pepper + Onion Frittata
Breakfast of Champions!
Write a review
- - 12 Eggs
- - 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- - 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- - 1/2 cup Feta cheese
- - 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- - 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- - 1 yellow onion (diced)
- - 12 oz turkey sausage
- - 1 Cup diced potatoes (optional)
- - 1 TBS Garlic powder
- - 1 tsp salt
- - 1 tsp pepper
- - Pre-heat oven to 350
- - Mix eggs, cream, parmesan and seasonings in a large bowl.
- - Cook sausage in skillet, add egg mixture and cook until perimeter begins to set.
- - Transfer to oven and bake for 25-30 mins until firm and cooked through.
- - Slice and serve with baked french toast. That recipe is coming soon!
The Wilkins Kitchen http://thewilkinskitchen.com/
Copyright 2016, The Wilkins Kitchen | Wilkins Leadership Group, Inc., All Rights Reserved