TROPICAL PEPPER CHICKEN
Sweet with spice and everything nice!
Write a review
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Agave Nectar
- 3 TBS of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 TBS Black Pepper
- 1 TBS Salt
- 1 TBS Garlic Powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350/df
- Butterfly chicken breasts (see photo below for example or google it for video, its very simple)
- In a small bowl mix in Agave and seasonings. Using 1/3 of mixture for each breast coat liberally and set aside to marinate.
- In the meantime tackle the pineapple. I recommend using a pineapple corer and getting it done in 60 seconds or less. See photos below. Cut pineapple in rings.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet to medium and sear the chicken for 2 minutes on both sides until caramelized. Do not clean skillet.
- Transfer chicken to a baking sheet and finish in oven until chicken reaches 160 degrees.
- While chicken is in oven add pineapple rings to the skillet, and cook until caramelized. They will soak up all the seasoning from the chicken.
- Add in Kale with a drizzle more of Agave and sauté until lightly withered.
The Wilkins Kitchen http://thewilkinskitchen.com/
Copyright 2016, The Wilkins Kitchen | Wilkins Leadership Group, Inc., All Rights Reserved