STEAMED BROCCOLI + ROASTED GARLIC
Great as a side dish or a filling late night dinner for a busy day when you forgot to eat!
Write a review
- 3 Heads of Broccoli Florets
- 6 cloves of Garlic
- 3 TBS of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- In a large pan add in EVOO and Garlic and cook on medium low until garlic begins to lightly brown on all sides.
- Add in Broccoli and seasonings and cook un-covered for 5 minutes.
- Add in water and cover to steam until desired tenderness.
The Wilkins Kitchen http://thewilkinskitchen.com/
Copyright 2016, The Wilkins Kitchen | Wilkins Leadership Group, Inc., All Rights Reserved