PEANUT BUTTER + PUMPKIN OATMEAL ENERGY BALLS
These are insanely good, clean & filling! 7 ingredients + 20 mins and you're done!
Write a review
- 3 Bananas
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (melted)
- 2.5 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 TBS Coconut Nectar or Agave
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp baking powder (optional)
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ¾ - 1 Cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 d/f.
- In a large bowl mashed bananas (either by hand if very ripe or immersion blender if not).
- Melt peanut butter in microwave in 1 minute increments to keep from burning and add to banana mixture.
- Add in coconut nectar, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and mix until well combined.
- Add oats mix well then add pumpkin seeds and chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls (golf ball sized) and place on lined baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Serve hot, room temperature or cool from fridge. Either way they rock!
The Wilkins Kitchen http://thewilkinskitchen.com/
Copyright 2016, The Wilkins Kitchen | Wilkins Leadership Group, Inc., All Rights Reserved