Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
They're just good! Dairy, soy, vegan & gluten free!
Write a review
- 1 cup Organic all natural no stir Peanut Butter softened
- 1 TBS Agave Nectar
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 3/4 cup Coconut milk
- 1/3 cup bitter sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder. I used Quest Nutrition.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Egg Yolk Substitute: 1 TBS Ground Flaxseed & 3 TBS hot water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- For Egg yolk substitute mix flaxseed and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Microwave the peanut butter in container (remove all foil if any) for 1 minute and pour into large bowl.
- Add in agave nectar and coconut sugar and mix.
- Add in oatmeal, almond flour, protein powder, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- Add in the vanilla extract, yolk substitute and coconut milk and mix until well combined.
- Pour into the oatmeal mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. Mix until well combined. Your dough will be very thick.
- Press into the prepared pan and bake until the edges are medium brown/golden brown, about 20 mins. Let cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Store in an air tight container on the counter top. Pop in microwave for 15 seconds before eating and experience Heaven on earth!
The Wilkins Kitchen http://thewilkinskitchen.com/
Copyright 2016, The Wilkins Kitchen | Wilkins Leadership Group, Inc., All Rights Reserved