Italian Herb Roasted Tilapia + Stewed Tomatoes
Hungry? No time? 4 ingredients + 30 minutes = a flavor filled meal the family will love. This is one of my favorite go-to dishes. Can be done on the stovetop as well, but nothing like a one pan dish you can throw in the oven! Plus you can boil it for a few minutes at the end to caramelize the tomatoes. Nom nom nom!
Write a review
- 6 Tilapia Filets
- 1 14.5 oz can Hunts Diced Fire Roasted Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz can Hunts Diced Basil, Garlic & Oregano Stewed Tomatoes
- 4 Cloves of garlic
- 2 TBS Italian Seasoning
- 2 TBS Poultry & Seafood Seasoning
- 1 TBS Black pepper
- 1 TBS Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 13x9 Baking dish pour in 1 can of the stewed tomatoes, and half of all the seasonings and garlic.
- Lay Tilapia filet in a single layer on top of the tomato mixture.
- Top with the other half of seasonings.
- Use remaining can of stewed tomatoes to cover filets.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Broil on high for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or avocado for low carb option and enjoy!
The Wilkins Kitchen http://thewilkinskitchen.com/
Copyright 2016, The Wilkins Kitchen | Wilkins Leadership Group, Inc., All Rights Reserved