Garlic Butter & Thyme Rib Eye
A meat lovers dream!
Write a review
- 1 Bone-in Rib Eye Steak
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Bundle of Fresh Thyme (about 6 springs)
- 2 TBS McCormick Total Seasoning for Beef
- 3 TBS of Butter
- Pre-heat oven to 400 d/f
- Pat steak dry and coat with beef seasoning, salt & pepper
- Heat cast iron skillet to medium high.
- Place steak in to sear for 1-3 minutes on both sides based on preferred doneness.
- Add in butter, garlic and thyme and finish in oven basting steak every few minutes.
- Use a meat thermometer to determine temp.
- Rare: Remove from heat at 130 to 135°F. Final temp from carry over cooking: 130 to 140°F
- Medium Rare: 140°F - Final 145°F
- Medium: 155°F - Final 60°F
- Well Done: 165°F - Final 170°F
The Wilkins Kitchen http://thewilkinskitchen.com/
Copyright 2016, The Wilkins Kitchen | Wilkins Leadership Group, Inc., All Rights Reserved