FIRE CRACKER CAULIFLOWER BITES
These babies are nothing nice! Fire hot, full of favor and so worth the burn!
Write a review
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 Bottle of Louisiana Style hot sauce
- 1 Cup of Sriracha
- 1/2 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 TBS of Garlic Powder
- 2 TBS of Chicken Poultry Rub
- 1 TBS of Black Pepper
- 2 Cups of Quinoa Flour or Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees F.
- Carefully cut Cauliflower into medium sized florets.
- Flour Prep: Combine quinoa flour, 1 TBS of garlic, 1 TBS of chicken poultry rub, 1/2 TBS of black pepper in a bowl, whisk to combine then transfer to a gallon size zip lock bag.
- Fire Cracker Sauce: Combine hot sauce, sriracha, EVOO, 1 TBS of garlic, 1 TBS of chicken poultry rub, 1/2 TBS of black pepper in a gallon size zip lock bag and squeeze bottom of bag to combine.
- Place cauliflower in flour mixture and toss to coat. Tap off excess and place in fire cracker sauce to "drown". Make sure every part of the floret is covered in sauce.
- Place in one layer on a baking sheet.
- Put in oven until caramelized and crisp.
- Tip: Use parchment paper or foil with non-stick cooking spray for easy clean up.
The Wilkins Kitchen http://thewilkinskitchen.com/
Copyright 2016, The Wilkins Kitchen | Wilkins Leadership Group, Inc., All Rights Reserved