Dirty South Banana Pudding
Just add an extra notch in your belt in advance because one bite won't do!!
Write a review
- 10 Bananas
- 4 boxes of Nilla Wafers
- (2) 8 oz packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- (2) 14 oz cans of Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- (2) 5.1 oz packages of sugar free instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups of Milk
- (2) Packages of fat free Cool Whip
- Slice bananas into ½ inch pieces and set aside.
- Using a blender or food processor, mix cream cheese and condensed milk until well combined and smooth, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Add in milk, combined and slowly add in pudding (this will keep mixture smooth). Add in more milk if too thick.
- Fold in a container of cool whip.
- Using a large roasting pan line the bottom with wafers, then layer with bananas then pudding mixture. Repeat until all the bananas and pudding are gone.
- Top with the second container of cool whip and wafer crumbles (best time to involve kids or reduce stress, place remaining wafers in a food storage bag and beat with a rolling pin.)
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight for best results.
The Wilkins Kitchen http://thewilkinskitchen.com/
Copyright 2016, The Wilkins Kitchen | Wilkins Leadership Group, Inc., All Rights Reserved