BUCATINI DOUBLE CREAM ALFREDO
Whelp! Nothing "low" or "free" about this baby! Its full of everything including flavor... Haven't bought alfredo sauce from the grocery store in years since the making of this concoction... Homemade is just better!
Write a review
- 1 Package of Barilla Bucatini Pasta
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 TBS of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups of Heavy Cream room temp.
- 1 cup Half and Half room temp.
- 1 stick of Butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese room temp.
- 8 oz shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 oz shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 TBS Garlic Powder
- 1 TBS Pepper
- 1 TBS of Salt
- In a large pot add in garlic and EVOO and fill with water, once at boil add in salt and cook pasta per box instructions until al dente.
- Meanwhile begin to prepare sauce. Keep eye on pasta and once done drain and add in large bowl.
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter on medium low.
- Add in cream cheese and whisk until melted and combined.
- Add in cream and half and half. Bring to a simmer and small bubbles circle the perimeter of the pot or mixture coats back of a spoon. Turn off heat.
- Add in cheese and seasoning and whisk until melted and full combined.
- Pour 1/3 mixture at a time over pasta until coated to your likeness and serve. You should have extra sauce.
The Wilkins Kitchen http://thewilkinskitchen.com/
Copyright 2016, The Wilkins Kitchen | Wilkins Leadership Group, Inc., All Rights Reserved